There a numerous kinds of toothpaste in the world, but Kazue Yamagishi, a Japanese researcher made a revolutionary invention for maintaining personal hygiene! His discovered a toothpaste with incredible properties! This incredible toothpaste fills all the holes and cracks in the teeth, while at the same time also restores the tooth enamel.
What causes enamel erosion?
Tooth erosion happens when acids wear away the enamel on teeth. Enamel erosion can be caused by the following:
– Excessive soft drink consumption (high levels of phosphoric and citric acids)
– Fruit drinks (some acids in fruit drinks are more erosive than battery acid)
– Dry mouth or low salivary flow (xerostomia)
– Diet (high in sugar and starches)
– Acid reflux disease (GERD)
– Gastrointestinal problems
– Medications (aspirin, antihistamines)
– Genetics (inherited conditions)
– Environmental factors (friction, wear and tear, stress, and corrosion)
It’s very similar to tooth enamel because it contains similar components, but it is in a liquid form. Because of that you won’t have any problem to apply it using your toothbrush.
Until the final result, the researcher made a various of experiments with hydroxylapatite, or otherwise known as crystalline calcium phosphate, which is the main component of the tooth, so that can be obtained of formula of the new paste by, which is the most important.
So here is how it goes: when the paste is applied on your teeth, it causes a dilution of the acid on their surface. After three minutes, the paste starts to crystallize and gets fastened to the structure of the natural enamel. You should try this paste and see the results.
It really is amazing, isn’t it? But if you want to know you must try it first.