Tired of the same old cheese dip well you are in a right place.
I felt the same couple a weeks ago and then I discovered this amazing recipe .
Packed full of flavor with spicy sausage, jalapenos, red onion, sour cream, salsa and creamy cheese this dip is silky smooth and simply delicious .
- 1 pound spicy breakfast sausage, browned and drained
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- put everything to large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high
- cook 1.5 to 2 hours,
- stir every 30 minutes.
- It is done when the cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy!
Add more jalapenos to make this dip extra spicy!
Thanks for reading …