One dessert can be made in miniature a size great for everyone. Simply baking process, but thanks to some details you will get a bite-size sweet treats.
One amazing home chef ,Lilly Childers, shared some incredible recipes on YouTube,and this one caught my eye.
After trying I had to share .
All you need to do is :
- spray the pan with anti-stick coating of some sort
- fill the cupcake holders with balls of cookie dough and bake
- when they are out of the oven – but before the dough cools – press a shot glass into each cupcake holder
- they will look like cups after this step
- spoon in the banana cream pudding into each cup
- top each cup with a banana slice and dollop of whip cream.
A simple video version of the recipe can be viewed below.