Many people want to learn how to make dried fried. Dried fruit makes for a yummy snack, but most brands contain tons of added sugar that turn a treat like dried pineapple from a healthy snack into a decadent dessert. It also carries a pretty considerable carbon footprint when you factor in its trip to a processing plant and all of that packaging.
But never fear; homemade dried fruit is just an afternoon away. It’s easy to do, albeit time-consuming, so save this recipe for a rainy day or some boring Sunday.
Make Your Own Dehydrated Fruit in a Homemade and Natural Way
Typically, it is a good idea to make this type of sandwich at home and in a natural way. The ones we purchase at grocery stores normally have some sugarcoated to enhance their taste. Some companies utilize sulfur dioxide to avoid staining and keep them in great condition for longer. They may also have flour aggregates to avoid them from sticking, which can be really harmful for celiacs.
Try to get organic fruits and you are completely sure that you are eating a very healthy, as well as healthy food. Especially if you provide it to your kids, pay special focus on the additives that provide the food you buy.
This choice will be a relief for your pockets as this type of food is frequently sold at an excessive price, especially if it is seasonal or unique fruits. Discover the best ways to make your fruits pass in a really easy method.
– To start, let’s use the standard cooking area oven. Another more natural choice is to leave the fruit in the sun for a number of days, covered by a fabric so that the bugs do not approach it. Nevertheless, if you take in a lot or want to do to market, there are electric dehydrators that can be a terrific investment.
– Select the fruit you are going to dehydrate. Wash extremely well the fruit that you wish to consume with peel like pears, peaches, apricots, strawberries, and so on. For the one that requires more procedures like pineapple, kiwi, mangoes, apples, and so on
– Cut into slices 2 to 3 mm each
– Disperse the pieces in a baking meal or oven rack
– Take them to the oven at a temperature of 60º C. So that the moisture can escape, leave the oven door 5 cm ajar. If your oven has a fan, turn it on to assist you with this process and you will not need to unlock the door.
– In 1 hour or an hour and a half, the fruits will be prepared
If you want to make flavored snacks, we advise including some spices to the fruit slices. Before placing in the oven, place the slices in a bowl, include the spices and blend a little so that it is equally dispersed. Then take it to the oven. You can prepare apples with cinnamon, zucchini with paprika, mango with chili, potatoes with paprika … and everything your imagination can produce!