Oatmeal is a cereal food with nutrient-packed properties.A bowl of this hearty goodness mix with a little organic raw honey or brown sugar will keep you full and give you energy for the whole day .
In just 1 cup of organic oats, there are:
- 26 g of protein,
- 134 g of carbohydrates,
- 13 g of fat (6.5 g),
- 20 g of dietary fiber
- zero cholesterol
- 104 mg of calcium,
- 8 mg of iron,
- 276 g of magnesium,
- 724 mg of potassium,
- 6 mg of zinc,
- 2.2 mg of niacin,
- 0.8 mg of thiamin,
- 0.2 mg of riboflavin,
- 0.2 mg of vitamin B6,
- 64 mcg of folate,
- 0.84 mg of vitamin E
- 4 µg vitamin K.
Eating Oatmeal Daily Can Change Your Body
- eat oatmeal daily to lose weight says a study by the Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- test subjects feel full/satisfied several hours after eating a bowl of oatmeal
- they end up consuming fewer calories by the end of the day because they simply eat less food.
Balance Blood Sugar
- slow down the digestive process to balance your blood sugar.
- highly processed foods( fast-food pizza or a double-cheeseburger) can cause your blood sugar to spike a mile high and then rapidly crash down.
Fiber-rich foods like oatmeal have the opposite effect and slow things down in your belly. Other whole grains like quinoa and farro work well too.
- food is not a replacement for prescribed medication when it comes to thyroid disorders
- eating certain foods can improve other functions of the body that lends itself to balancing the complementary systems of the thyroid
- people with hypothyroidism have a gluten intolerance so opt for the gluten-free version of oatmeal
- one of the side effects of hypothyroidism is constipation
- perfect remedy for this is fiber-rich foods like oatmeal
- also try :For Cleansing The Intestines And Getting Rid Of Constipation, Use This Homemade Remedy!
Thanks for reading …