Lemon lasagna is made of a Lemon Oreo base, cream cheese layer, pudding layer and cool whip layer. Finally it is topped with a fresh lemon .Your whole family will love this 4 layers of goodness:a Lemon Oreo crust, cream cheese layer, lemon pudding layer and topped with cream! It’s DELICIOUS!
Lemon Lasagna Recipe:
- 1 package Lemon Oreos
- 6 TB unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container cool whip – 16 oz. – or you can make your own cream
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages of lemon instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- crush the Oreos in your food processor
- put in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter
- mix well
- press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan
- in a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip
- blend and pour over your Lemon Oreo Crust
- in another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding
- whisk together until pudding thickens
- pour over the cream cheese layer
- refrigerate for at least 5 minutes
- top off with the rest of your Cool Whip
- refrigerate 1 hour
- serve and ENJOY!
Thanks for reading ..