As much healthy and nutritious fruit juices are, their consumption should be limited in case of any digestive or menstrual disorder, or diabetes.
However, there are juices which are designed particularly for these conditions.
Contrary to popular belief, preparing fresh juices is not an uncomfortable task. As a matter of fact, once you get used to it, you`ll see that it it`s extremely easy and simple task to do.
It is a well-known that ginger offers a wide range of health benefits. But, did you know that extracting its juice is one of the best ways to reap those benefits? The easiest way to prepare fresh, ginger juice is to grate the root and then squeeze it into gauze or simply run it through a food processor/blender.
Ginger juice has been long used to treat nausea, it`s time-tested, and completely safe to use. Some experts recommend ginger juice to pregnant women in order to relieve morning sickness. However, recent study published by the American Pregnancy Association suggests consulting a doctor prior using it, despite the fact that it`s generally safe to use.
GINGER JUICE: HEALTH BENEFITS
1. It can reduce inflammation;
2. It can fight many diseases like rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, eczema, gout and acne.
3. It contains antioxidants. It provides the body with vitamin B6, manganese, potassium and magnesium.
4. Ginger juice can treat ovarian cancer as it induces the cell death.
5. It can also slow down the colorectal cancer cells.
6. It controls the blood pressure. But it is not recommended to be used as the only treatment.
7. Avoid impotence. Mix one teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to one half boiled egg and one teaspoon of honey. Take this when the stomach is empty every night for a month. It will help counteract impotence and increase sperm count.
8. Relieves menstrual disorder. Ginger juice could effectively help relieve menstrual cramps or what we call dysmenorrhea. Just consume the juice for a month. In addition, during the reproductive stage in the life of women, this concoction can also help induce menstruation.
9. It eliminates different pains. The headache can be relieved by applying ginger juice to the forehead. While with toothache, applying it to the external area on the cheek or jaw area will also be effective.
10. Ginger juice helps clarify phlegm.
11. Digestive disorder. You can improve heartburn, vomiting, nausea, and indigestion with the consumption of ginger juice. Mix it with 1 tsp. of lime or fresh mint juice and add some little honey to have better taste.
12. Fatigue. Ginger juice is beneficial for those suffering from chronic fatigue, muscle pain, and soreness.
HOW TO PREPARE GINGER JUICE
Ginger juice is already on sale in the market, but it can be made at home as well, this way it is fresher and safer.
To prepare the juice follow the following instructions:
– 1 teaspoon peeled and chopped ginger
– 8 ounces of purified water
– 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Take ginger and water and put it in a blender. Blend for a few minutes. Then, strain the resulting juice. If you want to improve the flavour, you can add a little honey, or some mint leaves, or lemon juice. Although it’s so beneficial, limit your intake of it to 2 tsp. per day.