Stretch marks are known as long noticeable lines on the skin that can often see in the upper arms, buttocks, over the thighs, abdominal wall and breasts.
These stretch marks can be obtained due to skin breakage that the skin layers have which is called collagen. Moreover, when the skin has been tensed and reach its elasticity the skin can actually tear.
Nonetheless, the reason behind obtaining stretch mark is usually pregnancy and there are still other reasons such as unexpected gain or lose of weight, heredity, rapid growth and even stress.
Fortunately, there are various ways in order to get rid of these visible stretch marks.
Natural Remedies for Stretch Marks:
Lemon juice is a great natural remedy for stretch marks due to its acidic property. However, besides stretch marks, it can also reduce the appearance of acne scars. In order to use this remedy for stretch marks, you should cut a lemon into two and rub it gently on the stretch marks in circular motions. Leave it for at least 10 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
It is loaded with amino acids and proteins, which makes them a great remedy for stretch marks. You should whip whites of two eggs gently with a fork. Then, apply the whites on a cleaned area with a makeup brush. Leave it to dry completely and then rinse the area with cold water. Finish by applying olive oil. Do this method on a daily basis for at least 2 weeks.
Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.
– Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.
– Wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, apply some heat to the affected area for at least a half an hour.
– Repeat this process daily for a minimum of one month to notice positive results.
Aloe vera is reliable in the treatment of numerous skin problems. Its recovery and relaxing properties can be used to obtain rid of stretch marks. There are a few methods to apply it.
You can directly rub aloe vera gel on the affected skin location, leave it on for 15 minutes and after that rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
Another alternative is to make a mix with one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E pills and oil from 5 vitamin A capsules. Rub this mix onto the skin up until completely absorbed. Repeat this procedure daily.
Natural white sugar is among the best natural solutions to obtain rid of stretch marks. You can utilize the sugar to exfoliate your skin.
– Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with some almond oil and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Mix it well and use it on the stretch marks and other skin locations.
– Gently rub the mix on the skin for a few minutes every day before showering.
– Do this for a month or two and view your stretch marks become lighter.
Potato juice contains minerals and vitamins that promote development and restoration of skin cells.
– Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
– Take one of the potato pieces and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes. Make certain the starch from the potato covers the affected area.
– Enable the potato juice to dry for a long time then clean it off with lukewarm water.