Freckles, age spots and solar spots are caused by the damaging ultraviolet rays of the solar that damage melanin and bring about transient or permanent discoloration. Regularly those stains can be observed at the face and hands, but can arise everywhere on the pores and skin that has been exposed to the sun.
Natural Treatment for Hyperpigmentation – Recipe
One simple remedy that is based on the principles of Ayurveda — the ancient Indian science of healing will do wonders for your skin.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Preparation and use:
- mix the ingredients
- apply it on the affected place
- wait 15 minutes until it is dry
- wash off with cold water
- do the treatment before showering once a day.
How it works:
- lemon will brighten your skin and will cause skin peeling
- turmeric has anti-inflammatory characteristics and will make the skin glanced.
- don’t expose the pores and skin on the sun straight away after using this remedy
- if your pores and skin are too touchy substitute the lemon juice with milk.
Thanks for reading …