The common western diet is full of fat, sugar and salt and is the usual culprit for numerous diseases. Sadly, this kind of culture is spreading globally and is now one of the main sources of death.
Heart diseases can be prevented with a healthy diet and exercise as well as lowering cholesterol, controlling your blood pressure and stopping smoking. If you’re suffering from any of these problems, give this remedy a try. It’s easy and it works. Here’s how to prepare it:
– 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of organic honey
– Half a cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– Half a teaspoon of organic ginger
– 1 clove of raw garlic
Mix all the ingredients in a blender on low speed until you get a smooth texture. Pour it into a jar and keep it in the fridge.
Take small amount of the mixture throughout the day before meals. If the taste is too strong for you, mix it with a glass of water before consuming, or add it to your smoothies.
1. Ginger considerably reduces triglycerides and cholesterol levels in people suffering from diabetes, nephrotic syndrome, hypothyroidism and alcoholism.
2. ACV can improve the blood sugar control and insulin levels, and reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels in type 2 diabetes patients.
3. Raw garlic lowers triglycerides, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels, according to animal studies. Also, garlic can prevent and reverse atherosclerosis.
4. Honey protects the blood vessels against cholesterol build–up.
5. Another important thing is to avoid processed foods and incorporating more good fats into your diet.
6. In order to protect yourself from heart diseases, you need to eat a healthy diet and add more good fats to it.