Lemon juice, is useful treatment for:
- kidney stones,
- reducing strokes
- lowering body temperature
- prevent diabetes,
- high blood pressure
- improving the skin, hair, and teeth.
Studies conducted at the American Urological Association confirmed that lemonade or lemon juice can eliminate the occurrence of kidney stones by forming urinary citrate.
Health Benefits of Lemon
Indigestion and Constipation:
- add a few drops of lemon on your dish .
Blood purifier and a cleansing agent:
- drink after lunch or dinner is fresh lemon soda made of lemon juice, cold water, soda, salts and honey for sweetness.
- drink lemon juice to break fevers by increasing perspiration.
- apply fresh lemon juice on the area of a toothache to get rid of the pain;
- massage the juice on the gums to stop gum bleeding and eliminate the bad odors;
- add a drop of its juice onto your normal toothpaste and clean your teeth ;
- note: if your mouth starts burning, rinse your gums and mouth quickly with water.
- apply the juice to the scalp and directly on the hair to treat dandruff and to give your hair a natural shine.
- apply it to reduce the pain of sunburn, to ease the pain from bee stings or to treat acne and eczema;
- also drink lemon juice mixed with water and honey to get a healthy glow to the skin.
- use lemon juice on the site of old burns to fade the scars.
- apply lemon juice to a small cotton ball
- place it inside your nose to stop nose bleeds.
- drink lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water and honey to reduce body weight.
- it is a rich source of vitamin C, what helps in dealing with more long-term respiratory disorders.
- add some lemon juice to warm water
- dip your feet in the mixture .
- apply it at the places where the skin has hardened up, like the soles of feet and the palms of your hands
- also drink lemon juice with water to reduce gallstones .
- Lemon is an excellent fruit that fights throat infections.
High Blood Pressure:
- Because it contains potassium.
Thanks for reading ….