Smiling, frowning, squinting ,sun exposure, skin care, and heredity play a role in development of those annoying wrinkles .
Wrinkles can be proof of a life well lived, and if you are looking for away to soften and reduce the appearance of wrinkles we have a few natural remedies for you.
1. Facial Aerobics
Facial aerobics increase blood flow to the skin and stretch out your face to reduce lines formed by repetitive facial movements.
Do this 15 minutes per day:
Exercise 1: Smile and hold the pose for 2 seconds.
Exercise 2: Make a kissing face where your mouth is nearly touching your nose and stay in that position for 2 seconds.
Exercise 3: Pull your lips forward and downward .Hold for 2 seconds.
Repeat everything 20 times to stretch and strengthen your facial muscles.
- circulation motion keep proper circulation
- it leads to strengthened and tightened skin
- massage your face in slow circular motions
- massage your neck too
- use ice on your face to improve deep wrinkles
- improves circulation and makes it difficult for the skin to loosen
- simply rub a small ice cube around your face 15-20 seconds.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a simple yet effective remedy. It works to moisturize skin which can delay the formation of wrinkles. Simply apply the gel from the plant to the face. Allow it to soothe the skin for 10-15 minutes before rinsing.
- banana does many great things for the skin
- vitamin A reduce the appearance of dark spots
- vitamin B prevent aging
- vitamin E protects against harmful UV rays
- potassium hydrates skin
- mix one mashed banana with a teaspoon of orange juice and a teaspoon of plain yogurt
- apply to the face
- let it sit for 20 minutes
6. Egg Whites
- egg whites tighten the skin temporarily,
- regular application can reduce the appearance of sagging skin
- apply the egg whites to the wrinkled areas
- wait until it dries before removing
- use a moisturizer as overexposure can lead to dry skin.
Thanks for reading …