Human liver has two detox pathways :
- the first phase – with enzymes liver will transform the toxins to less harmful substances
- the second phase- liver pairs toxins to molecules and this way it increase their water solubility and toxins are safely removed.
Is your liver sluggish?
If your liver is overloaded with toxins he will start storing toxins in the fat tissues and will reduce the organ’s function .
Symptoms that will tell you that your liver is stressed and overworked are:
- negative emotions,
- dull headaches,
- brain fog,
- excessive perspiration,
- joint and muscle pain,
- depression …
Eating a healthy diet,eliminating processed foods and replacing will improve your liver’s condition .
1.Drink enough water
- a half of your own weight in oz. of water a day will do .
2.Eat organic foods
- don’t eating GMO foods
- include fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet.
3.Eliminate inflammatory foods from your diet
- replace the sunflower oil with olive or coconut oil when you prepare your food .
4.Add more healthy fats in your diet
- add healthy fats in your diet,
- eat more avocado, coconut, ghee and grass-fed butter.
5.Consume more fiber
- eat more chia seeds, artichokes, flaxseeds, avocados and broccoli.
6.Avoid refined sugars
- don’t eat brown or white sugar, sugar cane, cane juice and beet sugar.
7.Limit your fructose intake
- consume only 20-25 gr. per day.
8.Eat leafy green vegetables
- eat more leafy green vegetables because they are high with potassium, vitamin C and folate content.
9. Eat food rich in sulfur
- eat more broccoli, garlic, pasture-raised eggs, asparagus and kale.
10.Limit your alcohol intake
- avoid alcohol or drink maximum a glass per day or switch to grape combucha.
The best foods for your liver
- he is an anti-inflammatory spice
- he stimulate liver regeneration
- pair it with a healthy fat source
- also drink golden milk .
- it will support your liver and stimulate bile production,
- the high fiber content will raise your LDL (good) cholesterol
- globe artichoke is rich in antioxidants
- it will protect your body from free radicals.
- is the best food for your liver.
- rich with siymarin
- rich with powerful anti-fibrotic, antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- consume it in a liquid form or as a supplement.
Thanks for reading …