If you want to lead a healthy lifestyle you have to sleep 8 hours per day, children from 10 to 14 hours depending on the age.
For a healthy lifestyle is not important only the length of sleep but also the position in which you sleep.
Sleeping on the left side has proved to be the healthiest position, here is why:
– Sleeping on your back can hinder and difficult the breathing, and sleeping on the right side can be dangerous for your digestive system.
– Sleeping on the left side will solve the problem and improve digestion.
– Sleeping on the left side helps with removing lymph fluid and toxins from the breast channels and lymph nodes. While sleeping on the right side increases the risk of many deadly diseases!
– Let the sleeping on the left side became your habit! You can set the bolsters on the right side along the whole body in order to prevent rotation of the right.
– If you sleep on the right side, try to wean yourself and to sleep on the left side.
– Another tip, leave it turned on the lamp on the right side of the bed, it will certainly make you turn on the left side.