Were you aware of the fact that honey is one of the healthiest foods on the planet? It contains very high amounts of vitamins and minerals. According to experts, the type of vitamins and minerals and their quantity depends on the type of flowers used for apiculture.
Honey possesses anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so it is often used as a natural antiseptic in traditional medicines. It also contains nutraceuticals, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body, cleanses it from toxins so it might as well help you in the process of weight loss!
Honey is amazing and is very useful and beneficial against many health problems, but its effects are even greater when combined with cinnamon. Cinnamon is a sweet spice, that goes well in savory dishes such as soups and tagines. Some people use cinnamon to accelerate the process of weight loss, others use it to improve your sleep.
All in all, it is a super healthy spice that possesses many health benefits, and you should use it every day to improve your health in general. When you create this mixture made of honey and cinnamon, it becomes extremely effective, especially for conditions like high cholesterol and blood sugar, as well as a wide range of viruses.
These two ingredients are very cheap and can be found everywhere. Here are some health conditions where they can help:
– Gall bladder infection – here’s what you need to do: just mix two tablespoons of cinnamon and one tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and rink it every day. In this way you will successfully eliminate bacteria in your gall bladder.
– Cholesterol – Mix two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of cinnamon in a cup of tea. As soon as you drink this tea, your cholesterol levels will be reduced by 10% within two hours.
– Heart disease – You should make a paste from honey and cinnamon and consume with bread for your breakfast. This lowers the cholesterol levels in the arteries, thereby minimizing the risk of a heart attack.
— Arthritis – Add a tablespoon of cinnamon and two tablespoons of honey to a glass of water. Consume this every morning and at night, to fight chronic arthritis. The regular consumption of this drink can even help against cancer.
– Immune system – regular consumption of honey and cinnamon powder also improves your immunity and guards your organism against bacteria and viruses.
– Cold and flu – If you suffer from colds, take a tablespoon of honey with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Take it for three days. This will cure the common cold, chronic cough and nasal congestion.