Acupressure is a part of the ancient Chinese medicine an means putting a pressure on certain points on the body to :
- relieve stress,
- stimulate the function of different organs
- treats some health conditions.
5 exercises that will prevent pain, strengthen your feet and improve your balance are:
- warm up your leg muscles
- while standing,bend your knees a little
- grip the floor with your toes
- hold in that position for 5 seconds
- do 10 sets
- repeat the sets 3 times a day.
- will strengthens the toe muscles, the muscles around the balls of your feet, and ligaments
- stand on your tiptoes
- move forward for 20 seconds
- rest 10-15 seconds
- walk 5 times
- do it twice a day.
- great for back, hip, and knee pain
- lie on the back
- extend one leg overhead
- rotate clockwise the ankle of the extended leg
- count to 10
- switch legs
- make a repetition with your other leg.
- the target is the small foot muscles
- it will tighten your muscles and prevent the injuries
- sit on the floor,
- straighten the feet in front of you
- wrap an exercise band around the bedpost
- put the band on the top of your feet
- lean backward
- band the foot backward
- keep this position for 5 seconds
- take a break
- repeat 10 times.
5.Toe Pencil Pickups
- put a pencil on the floor
- lift it off the floor
- keep it for 10 seconds
- release it
- make 5 repetitions for both feet.
Thanks for reading …