Like any machine, over time our bodies wear down. Joints are especially susceptible to wear and tear because of the movement and pressure that are necessarily applied to them. Joints are where two bones meet. They are connected with ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to each other and the surrounding muscles.
The knee joint is the largest in the human body. It handles a tremendous amount of stress as it allows lower body mobility while supporting the upper body. Over time, the cartilage at the end of the bones that form the joint can deteriorate.
In addition, there are fluid sacs in the knee capsule to keep the joint lubricated. These bursae can become irritated or inflamed if injured, resulting in bursitis.
There are many potential causes for knee joint pain:
– Osteoarthritis – a chronic condition that occurs when the cartilage between bones breaks down
– Rheumatoid arthritis – an autoimmune disease that affects joints, causing swelling
– Bursitis – inflammation of fluid sacs either in front or directly behind the kneecap
– Immuno-inflammatory conditions
– Tendonitis – inflammation of tendons
– Gout – a form of arthritis in which uric acid accumulates and crystals of it settle in a joint
In this article, we will show you a completely natural remedy which will reduce the pain and improve the vitality of your bones and joints. This natural miracle will soothe your pain and will allow you to move freely.
Natural Miracle for Knee, Bone and Joint Pain
– 2 tbsp. of cayenne pepper powder
– 1 cup of apple cider vinegar/ ½ cup of warm olive oil
– ½ inch grated ginger
Preparation and Use:
The preparation of this remedy is quite easy. All you should do is add the grated ginger and the cayenne pepper to the apple cider vinegar or warm olive oil. Then, stir this mixture well to get a fine paste. You should apply this paste on the affected areas by massaging it for two times a day. Each time, leave it for 20 minutes.
Sore joints are no joke. Age-old yet modern clinically-tested natural remedies can help manage and reverse the effects of time. Use the recipe above for knee joint pain and other painful conditions.
Thanks for reading and watching the video!