The following smoothie made of celery and pineapple is very easy to prepare and it helps you cleanse the body. It is rich in many vitamins and can help you lose weight more easily. It is very important to maintain a balanced, varied and healthy diet and to exercise.
We are all overwhelmed by the miracle diets that we keep reading about every day. Each body is different with different metabolism and needs. The most appropriate and healthy ways are according to your needs. The weight loss shouldn’t be related to hunger dying. You need to exercise, listen to the natural rhythm of the body and eat well to fight anxiety.
You should be motivated in order to lose weight. You can carry out a weight loss program. The following smoothie is excellent way to start the day and it is great snack. You will notice great results of you consume it for two to three weeks. Its sweet and sour taste goes great with almost everything. The pineapple is recommended to be combined with other healthy foods like salmon, walnuts and spinach.
Pineapple contains bromelain, enzyme that helps digest proteins and convert them in amino acids. When consumed on an empty stomach, it provides anti-inflammatory effects. The content of minerals, antioxidants, vitamin C and water along with the bromelain makes it easier to break down and get rid of the stored fat on the body.
The celery is one of the healthiest veggies for weight loss and for the heart. It is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that help absorb nutrients, cleanse the body and help the digestion. It can control the blood pressure and provide great amount of dietary fiber. You can also combine some other foods like cucumber, apples and pineapples. It is refreshing and it provides special flavor to the smoothies and provides minerals and vitamins.
– Two cups of water;
– Two cups of fresh pineapple;
– One stalk of celery;
– Juice of half a lemon;
– You’ll get two smoothies out of these ingredients. The first you should drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and have the second during lunch.
– Try to find organic pineapple and celery. This is the only way to ensure that you’ll getting the maximum benefits from both.
– The first step is to cut your slices of pineapple until you have two cups, and wash and slice your celery. Then squeeze the juice from half a lemon. It’s easy!
– Now you add everything to the blender or food processor: two cups of water, the pineapple, celery, lemon juice, and a tablespoon of honey. Process for a few seconds until you get a smooth, even liquid.
– Now you’re ready. Help yourself to that first beverage in the morning and… enjoy!