Amazing recipe for pork Sunday dinner with only 7 ingredients and a slow cooker.
It will take only 10 minutes to prep and comes out looking divine.
- 3-pound pork butt or pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1½ cup powdered parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- pepper to taste
- mix oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, and set aside.
- separately mix honey and red wine vinegar
- slather all over roast.
- Sprinkle the herb mixture evenly over entire roast, pressing into the meat
- let it marinate for 20-30 minutes
- put roast into a 6-quart slow cooker
- pour over any juices that released from the meat
- sprinkle parmesan over entire roast, massaging into meat
- cook on low for 5 hours
- slice and serve
- Enjoy !
It is important to prepare the meat properly READ HOW!!!
Thanks for reading ..