When a person has problems with the liver, the chance of other serious diseases affecting the entire body is much higher. This is because the liver aids the creation of proteins with the help of vitamin K. These proteins are pivotal in blood clotting. Another important role of the liver is to break down old or damaged blood cells.
What’s more, the liver plays its part in all of the metabolic processes in the body; its cells break down fat and produce energy in a fat metabolism. A known characteristic of this organ is its ability to heal itself. Therefore, it’s crucial to maintain its health. Often times, the liver can become damaged due to a poor diet, overweight, excessive consumption of alcohol, and certain medications.
How to improve the health of the liver?
For a long period of time, tamarind has been a part of traditional African and Asian healing techniques. It’s known to better the health of the cardiovascular system and to soothe gastrointestinal distress.
Also, it’s used in the treatment of almost all liver ailments and besides cleansing the whole body, it can remove surplus fat from the liver. Moreover, it will better the digestion, protect the liver, reduce cholesterol, and it will treat any bile-related issues.
Recipe for making a cure which can treat fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
– First, put 2 fistfuls of peeled tamarind in a food processor. Add 1 liter of water. Blend the mixture well, until smooth. Consume this mixture of tamarind and water during the day.
– How to make tamarind tea: Wash thoroughly 25 leaves of tamarind. Put the leaves in a bowl. Add 1 liter of water. Boil the water with the tamarind leaves into it for 15-20 minutes. After that, let it cool. You can add honey or brown sugar to this tea, but it is recommended that it has the best effect if drunk unsweetened. Drink it two times a day. It helps you to treat some liver diseases. It is recommended to drink one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening, or before going to bed.
Health benefits from the tamarind, and how you could use it and benefit from it:
– Boil some tamarind fruits and consume a few tablespoons to treat constipation.
– Tamarind fruit can reduce the acidity in the body and improve the liver function.
– It can help in treating dysentery.
– Drinking tamarind leaves tea can reduce malarial fever.
– Tamarind is loaded with vitamin C and can help you improve your immune system.
– It can improve cardiovascular health B\by reducing the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL
– Tamarind leaves tea can help in treating intestinal infections in children.