There are many techniques that can help you detect negative energies in your home. Today we’re going to show you the simplest one which will clean negative energies from your home and maintain the harmony in your family.
We inhabit certain energies wherever we live. Our homes are a space of unity where many energies meet – our feelings, thoughts and emotions emit a certain type of energy, but also attract other energies. Family members, neighbors or visitors in our homes can bring in negative energies which may affect our well-being.
Once they enter our home, negative energies impact our whole life. They can cause our budget to fluctuate, break the relationships between family members and disrupt the harmony in our home. As a result, you will feel anxious, restless and broken, with no will to live. However, the symptoms may not be noticeable early, which is why it’s important to know how to detect the negative energy in your home.
Before starting, it’s important to know the reason for the disharmony – sometimes, even negative energies are not the culprit.
However, if you can’t find the underlying problem, try this trick to detect bad vibes:
You need to use a transparent glass that does not have any cuts or drawings. But, make sure you do not use the same glass again.
Here is what you need to do:
– First of all, you should take a transparent glass or a glass container.
– Afterwards, add sea salt, but make sure it covers 1/3 of the glass.
– Then, use high-quality apple cider vinegar or white vinegar to fill 2/3 of the glass.
– Next, add some pure water and place it in a room where you consider the negative vibes and energy are present.
– Leave it to stay for at least 24 hours. But, make sure that no one moves it.
If it’s just like you left it, there are no negative energies in that room. You can try the trick in another room and see what happens. If the glass has smudges and is clearly not like you left it, it is a result of energy problems. In this case, repeat the procedure again with a new glass, and repeat until it’s as clean as you left it.