Here is a recipe made of chemical-free and 100% natural ingredients.
Cayenne powder dilates blood vessels, which allows for more anti-inflammatory cells to make their way to the affected area.
Coconut oil is antimicrobial what makes him a perfect base for this rub.
Ginger is used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine and he can help stimulate the movement of blood flow.
Turmeric is a spice with a very long history and healing effects. He can reduce swelling and keep the body’s inflammation in check.
Peppermint Essential Oil has menthol ,he will reduce pain and relax the muscles ,he will cool the area, providing similar relief as ice.
Cayenne Muscle Rub Recipe
- 2 teaspoons organic cayenne powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup beeswax pellets
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
– put the coconut oil and beeswax into a pyrex glass container
– put it into a saucepan that contains 2-3 inches of water
– bring the water to a simmer
– stir the mixture until the cocoa butter and beeswax are completely melted
– add the cayenne, turmeric and ginger powder
– stir until they are completely moistened-for a minute
– remove from heat
– add the peppermint essential oil
– pour the mixture into a glass jar immediately
– let it cool before and then place a lid on top.
Thanks for reading …