Detox foot pads were first used in Japan. It is about stick-on pads that need to be placed on the soles of the feet before going to bed. The next day when you remove the footpads, you will see that the dangerous toxins eliminated from the body have darkened the pads.
The foot pads are worn on feet because they help circulate blood and lymph into the torso. Our inactive lifestyle causes circulation to bog down around the ankles, lower legs and feet.
The positive results of using foot detox pads are less fatigue, joint pain, and fewer headaches.
Additionally, you can buy ready-made detox foot pads, or make your own at home.
These are the ingredients you will need:
– tablespoon of chopped garlic
– ¼ cup of ACV (apple cider vinegar)
– tablespoon of chopped onion
- First thing, you should put the ACV in a saucepan and let it boil.
- Once the bubbles start to appear, add the garlic and onions to the saucepan and let them boil in the vinegar for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool down completely for about 20 minutes.
- When the mixture is cold, pour some of it in the center of the self-stick gauze pads, just enough to get the stick pads wet.
- If there is too much liquid in the self-stick gauze pads, squeeze the extra liquid out.
- Another important thing is to not wet the sticky part of the pads.
- Put the self-stick gauze pad on the bottom of your feet, especially at the center part.
- Then, put on some socks so the gauze pads won’t fall off. The next morning, remove them from your feet and throw them in thrash.