Keeping your home clean and organized isn’t simple – it takes a lot of cleaning and care every day, which is time-consuming and difficult.
Besides looking unpleasant, dirty homes attract bugs such as flies, cockroaches and the annoying mosquitoes, which can be very difficult to get rid of.
The usual “treatment” for these problems is calling the exterminator, but there’s a simple natural remedy that can remove the bugs quickly and effortlessly. Here’s what you need to do:
– ½ a cup of vinegar
– ½ a cup of olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
– ½ a cup of shampoo
- Add the ingredients in a spray bottle and mix well
- Then spray different surfaces in your home.
- The mixture is non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets
- And is very effective against bugs of any kind.
- Spray it in every area of your home and you will notice the first dead insects in only a few hours!