Chicken feet is a chicken part that is often thrown away because some people think that it is disgusting. However, other people find it delicious and use it for making an amazing dish.
It has a unique flavor and soft texture that make it addicting. It can be combined with other ingredients or cooked in various ways to make it delicious. Nowadays, chicken feet dish can be found in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America culinary.
Here are the health benefits of consuming chicken feet:
– It quickens the healing of the wounds
– It makes the immune system stronger
– It elevates the strength of the joins and fragile bones
– It helps in making the gums healthier
– It assists in maintaining the health of the nails
– It lowers the blood pressure
– It aids in maintaining the balance of the hormones
– It overcomes digestive issues
– It helps in making you look younger
– It has the ability to rejuvenate the skin
– It can also reduce stress
Chicken feet also helps to keep the joints and lower the risk of brittle bones. However, joint disease and brittle bones usually occur in elderly.
This is because the body cannot get enough calcium properly. So, consuming a chicken feet can actually help you absorb more calcium.
Chicken claw is composed of skin, bone and tendon. But you should know that this part of the chicken actually rich in calcium, protein, cartilage and collagen, which can be easily absorb by the body.