Baking soda is chemical compound that has many different uses in the kitchen, for cleaning and even in beauty care products. However, its popularity grows after the scientists come up with some new discoveries regarding to its healing power.
In today’s article you can read about how baking soda can improve your hair quality. Namely, baking soda has the ability to clean your hair from the remains of various shampoos and conditioners. This incredible product will make your hair healthy shine after just few treatments.
Utilize some heating pop rather than your customary cleanser, and your hair will be more than appreciative. This ought not come as an astonishment on the off chance that you think about every one of the advantages heating pop gives.
In the event that you need your skin and hair care items totally common, and you are a finished DIY individual with regards to your excellence schedules, then you are likely dependably set for locate a sheltered item that won’t hurt your health or expose you to potentially harmful chemicals. We suggest that you try this treatment and enjoy the results.
You may think that its difficult to wash your hair without all the cleanser froth at initially, however be patient and sit tight for the last results.
- To make this shampoo, take a bowl and fill 1/4 with baking soda and 3/4 with water.
- Actually, the dose depends on your hair length, but you should always put 3 times more water than baking soda.
- For example, if your hair is up to the shoulders, you should mix 2-3 tbsp. baking soda with 6-9 tbsp. water.
- Mix the ingredients well and put it on your entire hair (like a regular shampoo) and let it act for 1-3 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, then apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar (1/5 of a bowl), water (4/5) and a few drops of lavender or rosemary oil.
- Let the mixture act for a few minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
This method is simple, inexpensive and chemical-free, and you will definitely feel a difference after just a couple of uses!