Do you suffer from high cholesterol or maybe you have excess pounds in your body. Surprisingly, you can now reduce your cholesterol and get rid of stubborn belly fat without eliminating plenty of food or having to start rigorous workout program.
Today we will present you simple and extremely effective remedy that will boost your immunity, improve your organs’ function and purify your blood.
This 2-ingredient beverage will speed up your metabolism, thus support the weight loss process. Exactly what’s more, it’ll help eliminate all harmful waste and deposits from your body.
How to Get Rid of Stubborn Belly Fat Naturally and Lower Cholesterol
Here are some steps on how to prepare this simple, yet extremely effective remedy for cholesterol and weight loss:
– 12 peeled, garlic cloves
– ? l of red wine
- The first thing you should do is to chop and place the cloves in a jar.
- Fill the jar with the red wine and then close with a lid.
- Do not forget to place the jar on a direct sunlight near a window for 2 weeks.
- Shake it every day and transfer the liquid into dark glass bottle after 2 weeks.
Take a tsp of the remedy for 3 times per day for one month. Make a break of 6 months repeat the procedure if needed.
Other Health Benefits of This Remedy
This amazing and healthy garlic-wine combo is packed with potent anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, and anticancer properties. Besides reducing your weight and cholesterol, it’ll also do the following things:
– Remove toxins from your body
– Burn your fat
– Improves stamina
– Flush out excess salt from your body
– Boost energy
– Boost metabolism
– Treat inflammatory diseases
– Purify your blood
– Support the health of heart and blood vessels
Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of resveratrol, present in the red wine, you can prevent heart attacks, heart failure and formation of blood clots by taking this remedy.
In addition, this substance prevents cancer cells from growing and spreading. Also, it assists eliminate cancer cells, without touching the healthy ones.