There are not many more pleasant things in life than a house that smells wonderful. A nice scent at home can boost your energy levels and relax your mind, and makes you enjoy home more. However, many people are dealing with unpleasant odors in their home which can really ruin your mood. Unpleasant smells and odors in the home are difficult to get rid of, but all of this can be a thing of the past when you prepare the wonderful mixture we have for you today!
The natural fragrance we’re going to show you how to prepare will get rid of any kind of odor in your home and keep it smelling fresh and pleasant. Just spray it in your living room, and you’ll instantly feel much better! Once you start using this amazing fragrance, you will fall in love with it and everyone who steps inside your home will envy you forever!
Here’s how to prepare it:
– A tablespoon of baking soda
– 3 cups of lukewarm water
– 3 tablespoons of fabric softener
– Put the three tablespoons of fabric softener in the spray bottle.
– After that, add the three cups of lukewarm water in the bottle.
– Finally, add one tablespoon of baking soda and close the bottle.
– Shake the bottle well until the ingredients are mixed.
– Spray the mixture all over your house.
Except this natural flavoring, there are other home-made products which you can use to refresh your home. In addition, we are going to show you how to prepare a home-made fabric softener, so that you can save money. With this fabric softener, your clothes wil have a unique aroma.
– 10 gr. of baking soda
– 200 ml. of hot water
– 800 ml. of ACV
– 20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Take a bigger plastic container and pour the water in, then add the apple cider vinegar and baking soda and wait for the reaction to pass.
- Now, transfer the mixture into an empty spray bottle and keep it in a dark and cool place.
- Add the fabric softener in your washing machine or soak your clothes in it – it will make them super soft and leave them smelling fresh for a long time.
Start using these natural products instead of commercial ones and you’ll make your home and clothes smell better than ever before!