Lemons are definitely the healthiest and most favorite fruits on the planet. They represent a mix between citrons and lime with sharp taste and yellow color. It is strong cleansing agent that flushes out toxins, waste and chemicals from the body.
Here are the amazing health benefits of these alkalizing and refreshing fruits:
– Regulate blood sugar levels
– Removal of gut parasites and worms
– Better digestion
– Antibacterial and antiviral
– Full of vitamin C
Why You Must Freeze These Fruits?
Unfortunately, lemons can go bad very easily. The good news is there is one solution that can help you solve this particular problem. If you want to save your lemons, all you need to do is freeze them. Freezing is not only for the fruit, but also for the juice and other parts of the lemon that you can consume at your convenience. Another reason why you should freeze your lemons is that the method can help you use lemons much easier.
Freezing lemons isn’t hard of course. However, it is important that you do the following steps to ensure the best results:
1. Choose lemons with no soft parts or dark spots.
2. Wash the lemons first with water. You can also use fruit soap if you have. Another technique is to mix water and white vinegar, which is effective in removing pesticides.
3. Ready some freezer bags that you can seal well.
You can freeze the wedges, just the juice, the zest or the whole lemons. Every single part of this fruits is extremely beneficial and mustn’t go to waste.
The peel of the lemons has 10X more vitamins than the juice alone!
The peel can be added in ice cream, spaghetti, cream, cereals or soup. Grate or shred them!
These veggies are also excellent in the fight against cancer – they are 10. 000 times better than chemo!