It might sound weird, but the state of each of your teeth is connected to the condition of certain internal organ. This means that even the smallest tooth issue can indicate a problem inside your body.
For example, the canine teeth, or cuspids, are associated with your gallbladder and liver, while the upper and lower incisors are linked to the state of your bladder, kidneys, and ears.
Experts explain that the molars can reveal a lot about your spleen, stomach, and pancreas condition, the premolars about your colon and lung, and the wisdom teeth about the state of your small intestine and heart.
But, you should know that not all internal issues are followed by a tooth damage. Sometimes, people can feel slight pain and discomfort in an area surrounding a healthy tooth, and other times they can feel pain where their tooth has long been removed.
This type of pain occurs when the affected organ sends a message to the corresponding tooth – a pain known as phantom pain. So, if you know the precise link between teeth and internal organs, you will know which of your organs has issues that demand proper treatment.
Link between Each Tooth and the Corresponding Internal Organ
– Pain in the first and second incisor (upper and lower) – chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, and otitis. The first incisor is connected to tonsillitis, osteochondrosis, prostatitis, disability to the hip joint. Constant dull pain in canine teeth is a signal of hepatitis or cholecystitis.
– Pain in the fourth and fifth teeth root – this may be due to pneumonia, colitis, allergic reaction (asthma, respiratory allergy, rhinosinusitis), long flowing dysbacteriosis.
– Pain in the fourth teeth, top and bottom – this may be related to issues with knee joints, shoulder, elbow, beam-ring, inflammatory process with chronic nature of the type of arthritis, colon disease (diverticulosis, polyposis).
– Pain in the sixth and seventh teeth – chronic gastritis, long flowing anemia, duodenal ulcer, gastric ulcer, chronic pancreatitis.
– Pain in the sixth upper teeth – it is usually connected to sinusitis tonsillitis, pharynx diseases in mastopathy, tumor in the thyroid gland, spleen and ovaries inflammation.
– Pain in the sixth lower teeth – issue with arteries and atherosclerosis.
– Pain in the seventh lower teeth – issues with veins (hemorrhoids, varicosis), lung (chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma), polyps in the colon.
– Pain in the wisdom teeth – they are connected to coronary heart disease, congenital defect, and other cardiac diseases. Tartar is a sign of endocrine system to gastric ulcer disease.