Cockroaches are awful insects hard to get rid of, and we must call exterminator in order to eliminate the bugs.
Instead of this highly-priced procedure that can hurt our health and the physical fitness of our family pets there is an easy natural treatment .
How can you dispose of COCKROACHES?
1.With vacuum smooth cushions, beds, armchairs, carpets and bed mattress.
2.Close the spaces round your sink, revealed and tub to stop cockroaches from entering.
Natural home remedy FOR COCKROACHES
BAKING SODA AND SUGAR
- blend a cup of baking soda with a cup of sugar
- spray all over your home .
ONION AND BORIC ACID POWDER
- mix 1/2 a cup flour, a couple of chopped onion, a chunk of beer or water, 3-4 teaspoons of boric acid powder and a few sugar
- make a paste and put it inside the regions often visited by the pests
- keep it away from your kids or pets as it’s miles poisonous
- chop some bay delegates parts
- put them in the house
- cockroaches hate the smell
- catmint smell will drive away the cockroaches.
Simply spray Borax round your house, powder will eliminate the insects pretty quick.
Thanks for reading …