I love eating rice it s delicious and healthy ,but I recently found one cooking technique that is amazing because it changes its chemical composition and absorbs half of the calories .
White rice has a high glycemic index and research made by Sudhair James and Dr. Pushparajah Thavarajah, proved that if you add a little organic coconut oil you will get a positive effect on your blood sugar and a lot more.
If you add coconut oil in your rice, it modifies the chemical composition so:
- the digestible starch turns into indigestible starch
- the rice doesn’t become metabolized into glucose
- it reduces the accumulation of fat
- the indigestible starch helps the good bacteria in your gut and aids your immunity and digestive processes.
Fat-Burning Rice and Coconut Oil Recipe
- 2 tablespoon organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups organic rice
- 4 cups water
How it Works
James says that the coconut oil enters the starch granules during the cooking process and makes the sugar resistant to the digestive enzymes .It won’t break down and be digested.
You also need to cool the rice for 12 hours because it will bind the starch to molecules on the outside of the rice an will turn the rice sugar into a resistant starch.
Note:If you reheating the rice you wont affect its RS levels.
Thanks for reading …