Coconut oil, coconut water, coconut shreds, coconut butter, coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut soy sauce, coconut flour …everything healthy and efficient in treating all sorts of health conditions.
But did you know that there are at least 100 uses of this amazing products.
No? Well ,start reading and learning:
1. Chronic and adrenal Fatigue
4. Cystic Fibrosis and Bronchial Infections
5. Asthma – in adults and children
6. Acid Reflux/ Indigestion – just consume coconut oil after meals
7. Mild Depression and Cognitive Disease – combine coconut oil with fish oil.
8. Bowel function – gut infections, constipation
9. Cancer – prevents breast and colon cancer
11. Candida Albicans
13. Cholesterol – improves the ratio of HDL
14. Gas – has mild anti-microbial properties so it re-establishes healthy gut flora.
15. Colds and Flues
16. Flaky, dry skin – Insufficient oil lead to dandruff and dry skin
17. Poor Circulation – constant cold, edema, particularly in the extremities, can be treated with simple applying this oil to the skin in a circular motion towards the heart.
18. Gallbladder Disease – Dietary oils raise the bile flow
19. Kidney Disease and Stones – dissolves small stones in the kidneys
20. H. pylori – take the oil orally.
22. Hemorrhoids – apply coconut oil externally or internally two times a day
23. Irritable Bowel Syndrome – alternating diarrhea and constipation are signs of IBS
24. Hot Flashes
25. Menstruation Relief – alleviates pain and cramps
26. Liver Disease
27. Heart Disease – protects for arteries from injury that leads to atherosclerosis
28. Lung Disease
29. Tooth Decay and Periodontal Disease
30. Mental Clarity
31. Immune System Builder
33. Migraines –use it regularly
35. Bladder Infections and Urinary Tract Infections
36. Thyroid Function
37. Prostate Enlargement
38. Stomach Ulcers – reduces the growth of H. pylori
41. Athletes Foot
43. Decongestant – rub it on the chest and under your nose
44. Pink eye – put coconut oil on your eye and around it
45. Allergies/Hay Fever – rub a little coconut oil inside the nostrils
46. Head Lice
47. Herpes – take it orally and apply it topically
48. Ear infection – pour several drops of coconut and garlic oil inside the ear two times during the day
49. Cysts and boils
50. Hives – to lessen the swelling and itching
52. Sore Muscles and Back Pain
53. Toenail Fungus
54. Gingivitis, Gum Disease, Canker Sores –rub it directly on the gums
55. Circumcision healing – Coconut oil are helpful in the healing
56. Genital Warts – use coconut oil for 6-month
Personal Hygiene and the Body
57. Body Scrub – mix some salt and this oil,add some essential oil and rub your body. Wash the mixture off …
58. Bruises – apply it on the bruise.
59. Bug Bites – apply it directly on the affected area.
61. Burns – apply it on the burn and continue using it.
62. Swimmers Ear – Mix coconut and garlic oil ,put a few drops in the ear and let it sit for 10 minutes. Repeat twice or three times a day.
63. Skin Conditions
64. Wrinkle Prevention and reduction – rub some coconut oil on the wrinkles and sagging skin.
65. Chapstick – Rub coconut oil on your lips.
66. After Shave
67. Deodorant – use it as a deodorant mixed with baking soda and cornstarch/arrowroot powder.
68. Hair conditioner/ Deep Treatment – Apply a teaspoon to the ends and through the hair with the fingers, and use it as a leave-in hair conditioner.
69. Diaper Salve
70. Eye cream – apply it under the eyes.
71. Age Spots – apply directly to the age spot.
72 .Baldness – Mix thyme, rosemary, coconut oil, lavender, cedarwood, Grapeseed/ castor oil, a little cayenne pepper and jojoba oil. Apply at bedtime and massage the affected area.
73. Face Wash/ Soap – Mix coconut oil,almond oil, olive oil, castor oil and avocado oil in equal amounts .Wash your face instead of a soap. Rub it in, leave it for 2 minutes, wash it off .
74. Hair Gel/ Defrizzer – Rub a bit coconut oil between the palms and finger comb, or in case, your hair is curly, scrunch into the hair on the ends.
75. Lubricant – Note that it is not compatible with latex, but it is a completely natural, safe personal lubricant for sex and masturbation.
76. Massage Oil – Just get some coconut oil and rub it, it is fantastic for massaging!
77. Healing – As soon as you apply coconut oil on the cuts and scrapes, it creates a thin chemical layer.
78. Cradle Cap – It effectively nourishes the baby skin so rub some into the scalp on a daily basis.
79. Nipple Cream – apply on a cotton ball and let it on the affected areas between feedings.
80. Sunscreen – It has an SPF 4.
82. Makeup Remover – Dab some coconut oil with a cotton swab to remove makeup and make the skin soft .
83. Stretch Marks
84. Moisturizer – Apply coconut oil on the body .
85. Sun Burn Relief – Rub it into the affected areas .
86. Tattoo Healing and Moisturizer – to prevent fading of the pigment .
88. Acne Skin Fix – Apply underneath the makeup .
90. Breastfeeding – regularly take 3 ½ tablespoons of this oilto enhance the milk supply.
91. Insulin Support
92. Bones and Teeth – It helps the absorption of magnesium and calcium .
93. The absorption of vitamins and nutrients – makes the fat-based nutrients more available to the body
94. Fitness – reduce fat and increase the muscle mass.
95. Stress Relief – Apply it onto the head in a circular motion by massaging
96. Weight loss
97. Gum Health – Check more here
98. Lung Function – raises the fluidity of cell surfaces.
99. Nausea – You should rub a bit of coconut oil on the inside of your wrist and forearm in order to relieve an upset stomach.
100. Nose bleeds – apply it to the nostrils to strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages.
Thanks for reading and SHARE if you find it helpful !