According to the American Lung Association, there are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, they create more than 7,000 chemicals.
At least 69 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many are poisonous.
Many of these chemicals also are found in consumer products, but these products have warning labels. While the public is warned about the danger of the poisons in these products, there is no such warning for the toxins in tobacco smoke.
Here are a few of the chemicals in tobacco smoke and other places they are found:
Acetone – found in nail polish remover
Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye
Ammonia – a common household cleaner
Arsenic – used in rat poison
Benzene – found in rubber cement
Butane – used in lighter fluid
Cadmium – active component in battery acid
Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust fumes
Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
Hexamine – found in barbecue lighter fluid
Lead – used in batteries
Naphthalene – an ingredient in mothballs
Methanol – a main component in rocket fuel
Nicotine – used as insecticide
Tar – material for paving roads
Toluene – used to manufacture paint
You see, these are just some of the poisons you get when you smoke.
The human lungs of both ex smokers and smokers are full of such toxins! But, you can cleanse at least a big part of them. Make this cure drink that is both healthy and cleans the lungs. It has only 3 items.
Turmeric, onion and ginger. The ginger is known to be a great cure for natural healing even years back this was known.
Ginger, besides all its beneficial properties it eliminates the extra mucus in the lungs.
Onion is very common in the kitchen and thanks to its anti-cancer properties is quite beneficial. It is one of the best fighters against many malignant conditions. Also, it prevents diseases of the respiratory system.
Turmeric is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids. This spice is also known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti- cancer properties. Include it in your diet.
– 1 liter of water
– 400 grams of onion
– 2 tablespoons of powdered organic turmeric (or use turmeric root in side of thumb)
– 400 grams of organic raw sugar (or its healthier options honey or maple syrup)
– Organic ginger root (thumb sized)
– Mix the sugar and water and put on heat. Let it boil and during this time have the ginger chopped and onions too and add them in the pan.
– When boiled, add turmeric and lower heat. Let it cook until reduced to half in size.
– Strain the mixture that remained and place it in a glass container. After it cooled on a room temperature, store the mixture in the fridge.
– Consume this drink on a daily basis, two tablespoons of it, in the morning and in the evening, two hours after the meal.