If you have never used castor oil for hair regrowth, cosmetic, medicinal, or cleansing purposes, you are missing out. This is easily one of the most versatile oils out there, and every home should have a bottle.
Castor oil is great for regrowing hair. There are thousands of testimonies about how castor oil actually works!
WHAT IS CASTOR OIL?
Castor oil is derived from the castor plant (Ricinus communis). Like corn oil and soybean oil, it is a vegetable oil, giving it many diverse uses. The seeds of this plant are cold-pressed to extract the pungent oil.
Castor oil is used in production and manufacturing. It is also utilized in health and beauty products, different types of medicines, and massage oils. When taken internally in the right dosage, castor oil can relieve constipation or kill worms/parasites in the gut.
USING CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR REGROWTH
Castor oil will enhance each the health and look of your hair. additionally, it is very cheap and the exceptional remedy for a protracted, vivid, and thick hair. Under, you have got some recommendations on how to use it for this purpose:
Thickens and regrows hair: Being filled with omega-9 fats, castor oil nourishes the follicles and hair. It has the ability to penetrate in the pores and follicles chargeable for manufacturing of hair.
Break up ends: To heal break up ends, rub castor oil on the ends of the hair and go away it for a few hours.
Long lashes: Use a Q-tip t dab castor oil at the eyelids earlier than bedtime.
Dandruff: Apply a mixture of olive oil, castor oil, and lemon juice on the scalp and leave it to act for an hour. Then, rinse it off. It will soothe the scalp and prevent dandruff.
HOW TO APPLY CASTOR OIL ON YOUR HAIR
Due to the fact that the castor oil has a sticky texture, it can be messy when you put in on the hair. Here is an easy way to use it without getting all messy around!
– First, prepare the castor oil. As mentioned above, it is quite sticky, so you can combine it with another oil in order to make it easier for the application. Mix equal amounts of castor oil and the oil of choice, such as coconut, jojoba, or argan oil.
– Put the small bowl of oil in a larger bowl of hot water to warm it up
– Dampen the hair by spraying a little bit of water
– Dip the tips of the fingers in the warm oil and then massage it in the scalp
– Rub the oil between the palms and run in through the hair
– Cover the hair with a shower cap and then wrap a hot towel around the head in order to improve the absorption of nutrients through the pores
– Let it work an hour (at least)
Type of castor oil to use
You should use only organic, cold-pressed castor oil that is hexane-free. Castor oil products that have low-quality are extracted using a solvent called hexane, which can be harmful when used regularly. Always choose oils that come in dark bottles as oils have a tendency to turn rancid faster with exposure to light.