Cleaning the toilet is one of the things no one likes to do. However, it must be done in order to keep your toilet fresh and to protect your health.
People usually clean the toilet with cheap products full of chemicals that can seriously harm your health.
However, you should know that there’s a simple way to freshen up your toilet bowl and neutralize all the bacteria in it.
Here’s how to prepare this natural cleaning mixture:
Ingredients you will need:
- – 60 ml. of Lemon juice
- – 160 g. of Baking soda
- – 1/2 Tbsp Vinegar
- – 1 Tbsp Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, from the pharmacy)
- – 15-20 drops of Fragrant oil
- Start off by mixing the baking soda and the lemon juice in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and add this mixture in the baking soda and lemon mixture, one drop at a time.
- Once done, add a fragrant oil of your choice to give it a refreshing smell.
- Take a teaspoon and make small ball shapes from the mixture, then leave them to dry for 3-4 hours on parchment paper.
We suggest leaving them to dry overnight and storing them in an airtight container afterwards. The next time your toilet is in need of a cleaning, put one of the balls in the bowl and leave it to work for a few minutes before flushing. We suggest using the method 2-3 times a week for best results.