The thyroid is responsible for producing important hormones that regulate the function of your heart, brain, cholesterol, respiration and body temperature.
The most common hypothyroidism symptoms:
- Hair loss;
- Dry skin;
- Cold intolerance;
- Low libido;
- Muscle cramps;
- Weight gain;
- Memory loss;
RECIPE for a natural juice which will treat hypothyroidism and reduce the symptoms.
- ¼ of a teaspoon of lemon juice
- ¼ of a teaspoon of dry ginger
- ¼ of a teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ a teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- ¾ of a tablespoon of orange juice
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- boil 2 glasses of water in a pot,
- add the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cranberry juice
- mix the tea well
- let it cool down for 20 minutes,
- add the lemon and orange juice
- drink the mixture fresh
- it will regulate your hormone levels and boost your metabolism,
- the rich vitamin content will prevent inflammation and reduce the risk of numerous diseases.
Thanks for reading ..