Vicks VapoRub functions so differently from other types of nonprescription treatments, camphor, eucalyptus oil and menthol are the three important ingredients in Vicks They can relieve congestion and coughing when breathed in.
The best uses:
- apply some Vicks to your temples
- for a sinus headache put ointment under your nose and breathing in slowly and deeply.
2. Muscle aches
- massage Vicks over the muscles that are causing pain,
- wrap them in a dry, warm towel for a while.
3. Soothe earaches
- take a cotton ball
- rub a little Vicks VapoRub on it
- place it in the ear all night
- or until the pain is gone.
4. Toenail fungus
- rub the infected toenails with VapoRub two to three times a day
5. Cracked heels
- apply Vicks to the heels and balls of your feet,
- massage it into the damaged areas
- do this in the evening,
- put your socks on
- rinse the next morning with warm water
- exfoliate with a pumice stone.
6. Repel bugs
- apply light amounts of Vicks to clothing
- skin to scare bugs away.
- If you get bitten anyway simply rub some ointment on that spot .
7. Keep animals at bay
Cats will stay away from furniture dabbed with Vicks.
8. Heal bruises and minor cuts
- mix Vicks and salt
- apply a thin layer to bruises.
It will help your blood circulate faster and dissolve the bruise mark .
Thanks for reading :