Next time you have your cup of coffee in the morning instead of throwing out the grounds you can use it as a low-cost solution to save a few bucks .
Here are some beauty routines that require coffee grounds.
1. Brighten Skin
- apply a coffee facial to your skin to help remove dead skin, unclog pores and soften the lines of wrinkles
- simple make this scrub
- put the grounds in a bowl of warm water
- add Epsom salt.
- rinse your face with the water
- gently rub skin with the rough grounds and salt
- rinse the mixture once again with the water from the bowl.
2. Reduce Cellulite
- the caffeine in coffee helps stimulate circulation, removes extra water from the skin
- make the scrub
- mix ½ cup (120 ml) coffee grounds, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) wine, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) tincture
- add a few drops of ginger extract and seaweed extract
- rub on your skin every day .
3. Eliminate Puffy Eyes
- remove dark circles and puffy eyes
- apply the grounds under and near your eyes
- let it sit for a few minutes
- rinse away.
4. Increase Circulation
- make coffee ice cubes to improve blood circulation and the overall look of your skin
- rub the coffee ice cube on the problem areas of your face.
5. Calm Your Feet
- mix : 1 cup (240 ml) coconut oil, ½ cup (120 ml) ground coffee, and 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- put in a tub of warm water
- let your feet to soak for 10 minutes
- your feet will be grateful .
Thanks for reading …