Varicose veins a appear for a number of different reasons including pregnancy and genetics .
Instead of making surgery to correct them try the 8 home remedies below.
- exercise for helping with varicose veins
- poor circulation creates the vein issues,
- exercise to improve the circulation in your legs.
Avoid leg crossing.
- crossed legs puts pressure on the legs and can create problems with the circulation
- avoid crossing your legs.
Elevate your legs.
- every day get your legs above your heart to improve your circulation and prevent and treat varicose veins.
Control your weight.
- being overweight puts pressure on the veins
- a healthy weight means healthy life.
Loose the salt.
- salt causes the body to retain extra fluid
- as we age eliminating the extra fluid gets harder and harder
- if you have varicose veins, the fluid retention caused by too much salt can make the veins even more uncomfortable .
- flats “work calf muscles more, which is better for your veins”
- avoid clothing that puts too much pressure around the waist and legs .
Use compression stockings.
- use compression stockings
- they are tight in the feet and loosen as they go up the leg
- they provide good support and encourages circulation .
Thanks for reading …