Inflammation provides a defense against disease but chronic inflammation can lead to heart disease and strokes, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and even depression.
Try to cure it naturally by using apple cider vinegar.This vinegar contains a variety of nutrients and an alkaline pH.
ACV can :
-reduce insulin in the body to balance blood sugar levels
-help the body to produce enough hydrochloric acid (HCL)
-assists with natural cleansing and elimination,
-can relieve a minor headache and joint pain,
-flushes the cells of wastes ,
-promotes a healthy heart ,
– reduces inflammation, stress
1. “For Everything” ACV Dressing
⅓ cup good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
2 tablespoons honey
½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ tablespoon tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ small white onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, grated
-whisk everything together
2. Store refrigerated up to 1 week.
2. Cilantro Dressing
1 cup homemade garlic mayo
3 TBSP fresh cilantro
1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1 TBSP olive oil
splash lemon juice
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined, and drizzle over salad.
3. Honey Lime Jalapeño Vinaigrette
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup light flavored olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2-4 small jalapeño peppers, halved with stem and seeds removed
Place the lime juice, vinegar, honey, oil and salt in the blender. Add 2 jalapeño peppers and puree until mostly smooth. Taste and add more jalapeños according to however much heat you like. Pour into a jar and refrigerate until needed.
4. Creamy Date Dijon Dressing
What you need:
4 large Medjool dates
½ cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vineger
⅛ tablespoons sea salt
¼ tablespoons black pepper
½ tablespoons garlic powder
¼ cup olive oil
6-8 tablespoons water
1. Process the dates until they are broken down and become a ball of date paste.
2. Add in the Dijon, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Process until combined.
4. While the processor is going, drizzle in the olive oil, and mix until combined.
5. Add in six tablespoons of water and mix until combined.
6. Taste and add in extra water if desired (I like it at six tablespoons).
5.. Garlic & Herb Dressing
3/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 cloves minced garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon thyme
1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
– Combine 3/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar, 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 3 cloves minced garlic, Salt & Pepper to taste, 1 teaspoon basil and 1 teaspoon thyme.Add 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil and mix.
Thanks for reading …