Even a modest weight loss of 5 to 10 percent of your total body weight brings improvements in blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and blood sugars.Even if you are still in “overweight” or “obese” range, modest weight loss can decrease your risk factors for chronic diseases related to obesity.
A study of participants in the National Weight Control Registry found that those who had maintained a significant weight loss reported improvements in their physical health, energy levels, physical mobility, general mood, and self-confidence.
One of the most effective ways to burn fat like crazy is Tabata, it is perfect for those of us who are too busy for the getting into the gym.
Sprint hard for 20 seconds
Rest for 10 seconds
Repeat for a total of four minutes
Dr. Izumi Tabata in Japan,developed this simple way to burn tons of calories.
Benefits of the Tabata workout:
- It builds muscle
- It burns fat and affects the way the body processes glucose
- no special equipment needed
- lasts only a few minutes
- it raises the levels of endorphins, which keep you happy
The workout routine:
- stretch your muscles
- set up a timer
- run as hard as you can for 20 seconds
- make a 10-second break
- repeat in 6-8 sets, for a total of 4 minutes
- stretch again, and sip some room temperature water
- exercise only 2-3 times a week.
Thanks for reading …