Life is always beautiful… To make it more beautiful you can follow these amazing tips. Actually my friend wrote these tips in a card and gave me long before for friendship’s day. Now while digging the cards, found it and thought of sharing these tips, which definitely makes someone’s life more beautiful.
1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily and smile as you walk. Its an ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes daily.
3. When you wake up in the morning, ask for GOD’s guidance for your purpose.
4. Eat more food that grows from trees and plant and eat less of food manufactured from plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat almonds and broccoli.
6. Make at least 3 people smile daily.
7. Don’t waste your precious time on gossips, energy vampires, issues of the past and negative thoughts you can’t control. Rather invest on the present positive moments.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a begger.
9. Life isn’t fair, but its still good.
10. Life is too short for you to start hating anyone, forgive them for everything.
11.Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12.You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13.Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14.Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15.No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every disaster with this word, “in five years time will this matter”.
17. Help the needy, be generous. Be a giver not a taker.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Always remember time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will still change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick, family and friends will. Keep in touch!
22. Envy is a waste of time, you already have all you need.
23. Each night before you sleep, thank God for what you have accomplished for the day.
24. Remember you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Share this, to make someone happy.
Keep in mind… Life is Beautiful…