We all have cravings for sweets and as long as it does not happen too often, there is nothing to worry about.
Some people seem to have that chronic sweet tooth and that can be addiction caused by:
- stress or
- parasites in your body.
Eating a lot of sugary stuff creates a conditions that accumulate excess mucus in your body – a perfect base for fungus and bacteria to reproduce .
The more parasites you have, the more fat is deposited in your body.
Parasites live in fat deposits but once you get rid of them you will be amazed of the more energy you will have!
Prepare the recipe and eliminate these parasites .All you need are two ingredients– cloves and linseed!
- 100 grams of linseed
- 10 grams of dried cloves
– Grind these ingredients until you get a powder form.
- drink the powder with warm filtered water
- or can add it to your breakfast
- take 2 tablespoons every morning for 3 days
- take a 3- day break
- start all over again
- do this for approximately a month.
Thanks for reading …